Make 2016 the year you do it. Run or walk your first marathon or half….set a personal record in a 5K…change your life while saving lives. Your family is waiting as you cross the finish line. Your legs are tired, but your spirit is energized by the cheers of congratulations. You did it. And one step at a time you made HOPE happen for vulnerable girls and boys, men and women.
Choose your event above and register online today.You won’t regret it!
We take your success very seriously! Whether training for the race or delivering HOPE with your fundraising efforts, we are with you every step of the way. Access to a personal fundraising webpage, social fundraising tools, sample messages and one-on-one support from fundraising professionals guarantee you will blow past our low fundraising minimums on the path to maximum success.
Participants who reach their fundraising minimum will enjoy a rockin’ program and a unique event weekend experience including:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Professional coaching and training schedules, injury prevention and nutrition seminars to ensure that you finish strong and healthy.
- Official iHOPE gear including a race day singlet, training shirt, water bottle and more.
- Access to exclusive iHOPE weekend events and a finish line tent where you can connect with friends, family and teammates after the race.
- Cheer stations along the course for family and friends to provide the encouragement that will launch you across the finish line.
- All the fundraising support you need to meet and exceed your goals including one-on-one interaction with funding professionals, personal donation website, social media tools, sample messages and more.
- The pride of knowing you made your miles meaningful for vulnerable men and women, boys and girls around the globe.
Whether you are a seasoned athlete or a true beginner, iHOPE is the place for you. Our exceptional coach will guide you from the couch to finish line.
Let us take care of the details while you get pumped up for the miles of fun ahead. From spectators cheering you on to gear and a finish line tent full of pats on the back – we have it all covered!
iHOPE is for you if...
The impact of your efforts resonates around the world. Project HOPE is an international global medical nonprofit organization established 56 years ago with a mission of advancing health care around the world. Project HOPE has worked in more than 120 countries, improving global health through community education, training of medical providers, and the delivery of humanitarian assistance. Identifiable to many by the SS HOPE, the world’s first peacetime hospital ship, Project HOPE now conducts land-based medical training and health education programs.
Project HOPE’s focus is on sustainable rather than short-term health improvements and it is committed to working in partnership with local government agencies, other international nonprofits, and with the business sector to develop long-term solutions to complex health challenges.
Over 500,000 women die in childbirth
annually. Most of these deaths are preventable.An estimated 15 million children in sub-Saharan
Africa have lost one or both parents to HIV/AIDS.Noncommunicable diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular
disease, kill more than 36 million people each year.More than 81 million people are in need of
humanitarian aid around the world.In low income countries, there is less than one
hospital per 100,000 people.
Project Hope Response:
Project HOPE supported clinics in the Dominican Republic provided
nearly 2 million medical services to over 100,000 women.Project HOPE’s Orphans and Vulnerable Children Programs
have reached more than 76,000 children.Project HOPE has trained more than 40,000
service providers in China on diabetes treatments.Project HOPE delivers medical product valued at
more than $200 million every year.Project HOPE’s Strategic Medical Resupply Program
supplies critically needed medicines to health facilities.
disease, kill more than 36 million people each year.